Enough of DRoid X Threads!!! Enough!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCo352

Reaction score
I like all of the Droid X threads. I would rather come here and see real world problems, or things that are good about it, then read a review on it. Word of mouth is a good thing.

S

scrub175

One good thing came out of this thread for the forum... I felt compelled to become a supporting member to show how much I appreciate all the devs / mod staff's hard work and info plus to support all the new droid owners that are joining our growing community. I went from a droid newb to rooted and oc'd cause of this forum. thank you for the assistance, dedication, and time to teach and enlighten newbs like myself.

Post away newbs...

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is all in the nature of Forums....

You get a new device, you get new members.... things double/triple/quadruple up and we do our best to maintain it.

Help us by pointing people to the search function, or appropriate thread (in a polite manner) and we can help trim out a lot of the repetition.

Our members make this place great... let's keep it that way :)

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
He must not have been here when the Inc came out, or was on a hiatus from the forums.

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
my only issue with all the new X posts are are common questions about android itself not just the x and alot can easily be answered by searching

such as

can i delete preloaded apps

has the x obtained root

and i few other i cannot think of at this moment

also there is a lot of thread with the same questions

i also understand a lot of these people are new users that have never used the android platform yet

but also the search function here and google can be your best friend

just my .02

Bump this post. Well said sir.

People need to learn how to use this forum. The questions that are duplicated over and over and over.... An so on. Because people are dumb or lazy or both.

IMO... If your not technologically inclined maybe the newest, biggest, fastest smart phone out isn't for you. Stick with your blackberry. Just my thought on it.

Also many could help themselves by reading the literature that comes in the box with the phone.

Edit.

I guess its just aggravating because for every 1 post i want to look at i have to scan over 50 retarded questions. Just venting. An wanted to voice i agree with the OP.

Just FYI I'm not jealous either. I have DroidX also =P.

Last edited:

Mojo

Reaction score
Well I am going to throw my 2 cents in here as well (as if there was not already enough mods comminting)

We welcome all new members with the Droid X, all threads and comments are appreciated! That is what the fourm is for. People to comment, get help, and share their common passion for their new or not so new devices.

We do want to remind everyone that we do have a sister forum dedicated solely to the DroidX at Droid X Forum and you are more than welcome to post in both forums.

And to the OP.. I missed seeing your DroidForums Staff badge, not that we do not take into consideration of our members suggestions. But we usually reserve decisions of who can post what where for staff. ;)

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
While the amount of posts far, far exceed what we experienced with the incredible (if we experienced anything at all). We should expect this and WELCOME our new android friends. The end.

Welcome aboard androids :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bje1982

Reaction score
There is no "retarded questions".. If you dont want to scan through 50 pages of the same questions dont scan through them.

OP: Alguien se olvidó de tomar allí Midol

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's just a pain in the but because it's bumping the good stuff off the home page. That's fine maybe this forums isn't for me. I don't enjoy reading skimming thru 50 questions that could have been answered either by reading the info that came with the phone or searching with the search box on this forum.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
You have to realize a lot of the DX owners are new to the Android Community and the Forum. Everybody started here not knowing much and if it wasn't for one of us helping the other this wouldn't be the great community it is, so let's try to keep it that way

Welcome to all of the new Android owners, as you can see most of us are here to help and support, and as always thanks to the MODs for all the hard work they do

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
It's just a pain in the but because it's bumping the good stuff off the home page. That's fine maybe this forums isn't for me. I don't enjoy reading skimming thru 50 questions that could have been answered either by reading the info that came with the phone or searching with the search box on this forum.

Hopefully that's not the stance you ultimately take, but if your going to be a stubborn donkey like that, I for one will help you pack your bags sir :)

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There is no "retarded questions".. If you dont want to scan through 50 pages of the same questions dont scan through them.

I'm out don't bother responding to me. I'll post my themes else where. I think this place has gotten to big for the likes of me.

I like to spend time reading posts by people who share my passion. Not get frustrated watching the good stuff get pushed off the main.

Maybe a name change for this forum should be considered? VZWTechSupportForum.net or Can'tFigureOutHowToWorkYourDroid.com maybe even RetardedDroidQuestions.org?

I'm out delete my contact name so i stop reciving emails from my old posts. Thanks for the fun ride. I'm going to miss some of you guys.

Take it easy CK. Peace

bje1982

Reaction score

I'm out don't bother responding to me. I'll post my themes else where. I think this place has gotten to big for the likes of me.

I like to spend time reading posts by people who share my passion. Not get frustrated watching the good stuff get pushed off the main.

Maybe a name change for this forum should be considered? VZWTechSupportForum.net or Can'tFigureOutHowToWorkYourDroid.com maybe even RetardedDroidQuestions.org?

I'm out delete my contact name so i stop reciving emails from my old posts. Thanks for the fun ride. I'm going to miss some of you guys.

Take it easy CK. Peace

Bye Bye Bye.. http://www.midol.com/extended_relief.html

Hugh Jass

Reaction score

Take it easy CK. Peace

Bye Bye Bye.. Midol - for Relief of your Menstrual Symptoms

2mhg7kl.jpg

EDIT: Damn you ninja edited my perfect image caption! >=(

Status
Not open for further replies.