Enough of DRoid X Threads!!! Enough!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
my only issue with all the new X posts are are common questions about android itself not just the x and alot can easily be answered by searching

such as

can i delete preloaded apps

has the x obtained root

and i few other i cannot think of at this moment

also there is a lot of thread with the same questions

i also understand a lot of these people are new users that have never used the android platform yet

but also the search function here and google can be your best friend

just my .02

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
I kinda agree with op I mean the droid x has its own forums yet has a sectionn here plus a link to said site as does the inc. Idk just seems like people with ther original droid have. General descussion (sp?) Which other people post about the x an inc. An they have section we have one subfolder....just seems weird to me is all. I just wanted to add my two cents cuz I'm so bored I'm watchen striparella on netflixs....

him

Reaction score
This Forum is out of control and the Mods don't do anything about it...

Every 1 minute a freaking Droid X new user post a thread for their stupid comments:

Droid X or no?

Should I buy it or not?

I have a Droid X woohoo!!

Is the Droid X better than this phone?!!

WTF??? Sorry Modes but is the truth, I've seen a lot of people good post being moved and this stupid annoying thread appears every 30 seconds.

Are you mods on vacation or somthing???

Show some respect for the forum!!!!!

LMAO!!!! Sold out before you could get one huh... Chill man just dont read them.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would like to know just what the mods are suppose to do with it? We've got 5 threads scattered amongst all these pages all saying the same thing. Now usually we would merge these threads into one but they are just coming to quick. We do the best we can with them.

And do you really think it's a good idea to take a shot at the mods in a forum where you want to hang out? You've just gone from a being autonomous to someone who will stay fresh in our minds for a few days.

Good thing for you we have bigger fish to fry.;)

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP has been here for two months, and already making demands. These are apparently OP's forums, and he has had enough. Therefore, I suggest you heed his warning and only post what he likes.

lmao i was gonna comment on that too but u beat me to it

side note: anyone like the new X?

Now you guys are adding to the ignorance. Someones date of membership can not be directly correlated to an expected amount of knowledge.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
So...to fix this you add a post about droid x posts?

And explain that?

If they are posted in the X sub-forum, thats no problem
If they are posted elsewhere, report it and it'll be moved.....

Be part of the solution and not the problem.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Haha. Funny thread.

It's no different than when Droid first came out, or the Inc. If it bothers you that much, don't use the "new posts" tab and just navigate manually through the sub-forums you're interested in, and skip the X ones. Problem solved.

Anything new always generates a lot of threads. I browse using the Active Topics link up top, which of course brings in all new posts. I just as easily could skip to areas of interest and drill into just the themes, hacks, RS, etc sections and not bother with the other threads.

As for when the droid first came out....we have now ended up with so many posts that now there almost 90,000 members here with even more just stopping by as guests. That's like a whole city full of folks!

Personally I like see the Droid X posts. I see familiar faces that have moved on to a new phone. It lets me learn about this phone, even though I've opted not to purchase it.

disgustipated

Reaction score
Was this thread moved from another forum? I'm failing to see the outrage in a specific Droid X forum?

Seriously calm down. You're gonna stroke out one day if you get outraged enough over a simple message board.

jonant29

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I love my droid but it is just a phone after all and the reason I joined this forum was for support from my peers but sometimes I am just worried about being ridiculed for posting in the wrong section that I often try to figure it out on my own...if its that serious why dont you start your own forum and you can kick all of the noobs off for small infractions such as this...on a lighter note my droid x is in the mail!! wooo-hooo!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I love my droid but it is just a phone after all and the reason I joined this forum was for support from my peers but sometimes I am just worried about being ridiculed for posting in the wrong section that I often try to figure it out on my own...if its that serious why dont you start your own forum and you can kick all of the noobs off for small infractions such as this...on a lighter note my droid x is in the mail!! wooo-hooo!!!

If that ever does happen to you report it. Nobody is suppose to be ridiculed for anything. Usually if it's posted in the wrong sport we will move it.

Respect is #1 here at the Droid Forums. Treat each other nicely and enjoy the Forums. We will not allow this place no matter how big it gets to be like some other Forums you may have experienced in the past.

PhDCow

Reaction score
Wow, who put flowers in your Wheaties? Are you going to complain when 2.2 is finally released and there are 50 different threads asking the same question? And yeah, getting on the mods' cases isn't a page from How to Win Friends and Influence People.

ChugIt

Reaction score
Droid X is new, people are excited about the future of Android and how the new devices run, look and feel. It sounds like the OP is just mad because he doesn't have one or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.