ENERGY ROM - Themed 5.0.7 T1 ROM

RonsHome

Reaction score
This is very nice thanks Rob....
Are some of the menu icons going to be continued to be themed with the nextheme style or that's it. As of right now half the menu icons that come up are themed. Or did I mess something up .

bje1982

Reaction score
Just curious bacause I noticed the screen shots had no time in the status bar.. does this updated release have the time?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just curious bacause I noticed the screen shots had no time in the status bar.. does this updated release have the time?

Cyanogen 5.0.7+ gives you the option of removing the clock from the notification bar, but you can also keep it there if you like. Many of us has widgets such as Beautiful Widgets that already show the time, so we don't need it in two places on the same screen. To turn the clock on/off, go into spare parts, general, and check or uncheck show clock.

kastein

Reaction score
Just to be clear...this is cyangen 5.0.7 the official....correct...I am asking because I was trying to use the hack that removes the focus sound for camera and when I tried video it FC'd....I downloaded the stock 5.0.7 and did the same and did not have that issue.

bje1982

Reaction score

Cyanogen 5.0.7+ gives you the option of removing the clock from the notification bar, but you can also keep it there if you like. Many of us has widgets such as Beautiful Widgets that already show the time, so we don't need it in two places on the same screen. To turn the clock on/off, go into spare parts, general, and check or uncheck show clock.

alright finally i found the latest version of spare parts with that option wow what a moron i am... lol anyway cyanogen is always great and this remix is very nice!!
edit: and one question for rob, when launcher pro gets updated are you going to update the themed launcher? i know if i update through market it wont be themed anymore correct? i love launcher i hope you plan to theme the updates for us

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
5071 is out, let us know when/if this will be updated to that. Thanks

Just updated, click on the link in the first page to be redirected to the new thread.

It will also be on ROM Manager shortly.