Email!!!!

longstrap

Reaction score
I again am having trouble with my .mac email. When I purchased the phone the account worked great, then for no reason it stopped working. After hours online with tech support it was determined to be user error. Then, an update appeared. After I ran the update, I was able to create the .mac account and everything worked great, until tuesday, now it is doing the same thing again.

I know I can't be the only person in america having this issue.

Please help if you have any ideas.

OP
L

longstrap

Reaction score
I'll try it. What is frustrating is that it has been working great and nothing changed except my mail quit working. I think mac and google are messing with each other.

Thanks for the idea. I'll post my results.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use a Mac but not mac.mail. I use K9 and it works well for me. Another option, if you are willing, forward your mac mail to your Gmail and it will be fine.

Mike

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stock email client on droid has SERIOUS bugs. No one should use it. I'm assuming some of those bugs, if not all, are in the droid x stock email client.

As mwhartman says, another way to set it up is to forward your email to gmail and check it using the stock gmail app--which works well. If you can't forward mail, you can go to gmail.com and set it up to check your accounts instead of forwarding.