1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

email.

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible FAQ' started by MonicaBG, Feb 1, 2011.

1. MonicaBG

MonicaBG New Member

I've had the incredible Droid HTC for 3 days now. I set it up using the preset home pages. I chose HTC version. I put wallpaper up. It was great. I set up both my emails (one Comcast one yahoo) from the email widget I was able to toggle between the 2 of them by swiping at T the top. I didn't have to manually select the other from a menu. This morn I accidentally threw the widget away. I added it back but the feature of boggling back and forth between the 2is gone. What did I do? How do I undo it? I don't care if that they don't share an inbox. I liked the way it was. Please help me. I'm new. I not very tech savy so please tryto keep it simple. Thanks so much.