restore email

AJ3

Reaction score
I accidentally set my comcast pop3 account to delete from server when deleting from inbox. I've since reset this. The items I deleted on the droid are in the trash. Is there any way to get the emails in my trash folder back to the comcast server?

Also, all the Sent items from the comcast server got moved to the sent folder on the droid. Is there any way to restore these back to the comcast server as well?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I accidentally set my comcast pop3 account to delete from server when deleting from inbox. I've since reset this. The items I deleted on the droid are in the trash. Is there any way to get the emails in my trash folder back to the comcast server?

Also, all the Sent items from the comcast server got moved to the sent folder on the droid. Is there any way to restore these back to the comcast server as well?

You could try resending to yourself.

Mike

OP
A

AJ3

Reaction score
yes, thank you, I've been doing that on a one-off basis, but there are hundreds in each folder.

OP
A

AJ3

Reaction score
I am using the built-in email application

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I do not believe that particular app provides the capability of moving mail from one folder to another. Other than moving individual emails, I do not know how to help.

Mike