Email Question

Maye7157

Reaction score
Upon deleting an email message from exchange the reminder notification pops back up saying i have a new email??? I go back in as if there was a new message, nope. why?

Any suggestions?

kbillings911

Reaction score
Many email issues!

I have had the same issue. I have also had issues with emailing to my Groups. I send a lot of "business" emails and therefore create groups to easily email those individuals. However, when creating a group it told me the group already exsisted although it was not displayed. I worked around that by creating the group using a different name. In the Gmail app, I'm unable to email by groups though so I've had to add the email account twice, once in the gmail app and once under the "email" app. I then discovered yesterday that if I have a document saved on my phone and wish to email it that it only gives me two choices to send the document. I either have to send it via Bluetooth or in the gmail app and again in the gmail app I can not send to my Groups. Another problem I have is I have my emails set up to sync every 5 minutes to check for new mail. This doesnt always happen and I find I have to enter into the account for it to refresh in order to receive my emails.

Very fustrating...any suggestions with these problems would be great!