Email issue

rescue825

Reaction score
Had my MAXX about 3 weeks and emails had been coming in as received. Over the last week I am not getting emails as they come in to the server, this is how the account is set up in settings. Even hitting the update button is not working. I know I have email out there, because I can see it from my computer. Any idea what may be going on??

OP
rescue825

rescue825

Reaction score
I am getting google email, just not hot mail. Has anybody else experienced this??

DarthKinetic

Reaction score
what are you using to read your emails on your computer? some computer email programs erase the email from the server once downloaded (as per your configuration).

also I would delete the email account from the razr and start over and see if this helps...

I have no issues getting three pop3 email accounts from Roadrunner along with my Gmail on my razr.

OP
rescue825

rescue825

Reaction score
I appreciate the info, but I have already deleted and started over, also I never read the email from my computer, I just know that they were there.

OP
rescue825

rescue825

Reaction score
Finally called Verizon tech support and was told to reset to factory setting. Kind of a bummer, but its working so far.