Corporate Email Synch issues.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I don't know about cutting down on the forum's power bill, but if I'm taking potential or stored energy (it might mean "battery" to FoxKat, but I think of "fat") and turning it into kinetic energy, that means I am burning fat!!! And that means that posting on DroidForums will cause you to lose weight!*

This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. Posting on this forum is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

I gotta say, I don't know if it's me, but it seems I've found the greatest members on the forum and for some strange reason I can't yet explain...they all like ME :icon_eek:.

You guys and gals are the best of the best, and I am so happy to have a cool group of buds like you. I affectionately call you "my team" simply because I feel a certain personal connection to you all (you know who you are), and again, for some strange reason we all work so well together. Please don't change a thing you all do. You're great the way you are!

:icon_ banana::hail:

richmarcia

Reaction score
In my Droid Razr settings, I'm having trouble locating "clear data" or "data saver". Can you kindly help direct me?

I'm also trying to figure out how my corporate account's SMTP server for sending does not work from the Razr?

Appreciate.:icon_eek:

Rich

Sorry, I just read the title again :eek: and the info stays relatively the same... clear data and foreclose that app, and make sure its not set to data saver.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!