EdeBee's Newbie Introduction

EdeBee

Reaction score
Hello! My name is EdeBee and I'm a newbie. This past Father's Day, I gifted my husband with a pair of Motorola Droid 2 global smartphones from Verizon -- one for him and of course the other for his better half. Although our previous phones had texting capability, we always refused to use it. One day, the hubby began dropping little hints about how all his friends had smartphones and how he was being ridiculed for blocking text messages, blah, blah, blah. I got the message, loud and clear and somehow needed to fit this new communication into the budget. I admit it -- I succumbed to the peer pressure too and now don't know how we survived for so long without them. We love our Droids that do everything but thaw out the steaks; although I firmly believe that if we ever upgrade to a smarthouse, the Droids will be able to do that, too!dancedroid
I'm truly looking forward to learning from and contributing to the Droid Forum.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice of you to do that for your husband! Pretty similar story with my parents as well. Anyways, welcome to the forums! Be sure to check out the Droid 2 section for most likely anything you may need help with or feel the need to help others with.