Eclipse 2.0 to 2.2

suprfast

Reaction score
I absolutely love 2.0. To be honest I had no idea it was version 2.0 because max doesnt update droidbionicroot.com with the latest updates. Anyhow, long story short Id like to check out the 2.2 but I dont flash often enough to be as savvy as most. Simplest way to go from 2.0 running system version 5.7.893.xt875.verizon.en.us, to 2.2 running the newest .902. Is Titanium Backup the only way(or is it a way) to save everything so I dont have to start from scratch again? This is probably my biggest gripe about changing roms, but if i need to break down and buy something i think its time.

Thanks for your time.

OP
S

suprfast

Reaction score
Decided to give it a go, super easy. 2.2 with .902 running and themed Titanium-X-. Flawless thus far and my reception is a tad better. Reconfiguring the battery as we speak.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Yes titanium backup, get pro version its definitely worth it. I'm running 2.2 and its awesome. We won't get much choice (who knows this might be the last ROM), but its so stable and fast it will last me till this summer and I get a quad core. Too bad the Bionic got left in the dust. But I still really like the phone, and heres hoping Eclipse still gets worked on because its a rock solid experience.