1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

eBay Shipping?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by JDLUKE, Mar 6, 2011.

1. JDLUKE

JDLUKE New Member

hey guys, i need some help concerning shipping an item on eBay. I have tried ebay forums, yahoo answers, and google, but I have yet to find an answer to my problem. I know this is completely off topic, but you guys have helped me with so much so I figured I might as well ask. I just sold a baseball bat on eBay and chose Priority Mail from USPS to ship it. I cannot find a shipping option for large tube and I need to print out a shipping label. I am going to pick up the tube at the Post Office Monday, but I don't know what to do about the shipping label. Any help? thanks!
  2. HDTVsportsfan

HDTVsportsfan Super Moderator

Moving to off topic forum.
  3. DorisMiller

DorisMiller New Member

Firstly it depends how fast the seller ships it out. Some do it in a day or two, others 4 days or so. After that you'll be waiting 7 to 10 business days normally for priority, standard can take up to 3 weeks or more.
    I buy from the US frequently, i live in Australia. The mail is pretty good and reliable.