Easy Root issues?

Jon Vito

Reaction score
I finally decided to root my droid x yesterday using easy root and the main reason I chose easy root was Because i could have the option to unroot whenever I wanted....well I just tried to open easy root today and it said I had an invalid key...I double checked and still the same thing...then I noticed the website was down so something is fishy

Anyone else out there having these issues?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I finally decided to root my droid x yesterday using easy root and the main reason I chose easy root was Because i could have the option to unroot whenever I wanted....well I just tried to open easy root today and it said I had an invalid key...I double checked and still the same thing...then I noticed the website was down so something is fishy

Anyone else out there having these issues?

Already been discussed. Basically, the web site is shut down and the keys aren't working. You are not alone.

If we are going to discuss this, please do not post any names, phone numbers, addresses, first childs middle name, or anything similar or I'll have to close the discussion and delete the thread. Again.

mattbuds

Reaction score
I downloaded easy root yesterday from their website with no problems, I waited for the key to be emailed and it never came so I went back to the site and there is a link to look up your key, I did that and got the key and its works perfectly. Rooted last night with one push of a button....

Droid X

xliderider

Reaction score
I downloaded easy root yesterday from their website with no problems, I waited for the key to be emailed and it never came so I went back to the site and there is a link to look up your key, I did that and got the key and its works perfectly. Rooted last night with one push of a button....

Droid X

I advise you not to unroot, or you probably won't be able to root again (with Easy Root) due to the key validation not working at this time.

Make sure you make a nandroid backup of your rooted rom. That way you can always fall back on your backup, that is, as long as you can get into your custom recovery.