easy root

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
People i have a problem i flash roms from roms manager. I flash was theme and kernal 1ghz together and now my droid wont boot past the moto logo. Help plz ??? thank you

robertwc

Reaction score
im trying to root my htc rezound the easy way.how come nothing is working im doing everything right and still not rooted all my other phones were easy to root this one is hard there is just to many steps to keep track of

acejavelin

Reaction score
Guess I am not understanding the problem, it is spelled fairly simply in almost all Rezound forums as a FAQ/HOWTO guide in the development/root/rom section of most discussion areas. It is relatively simple and painless procedure if the steps are followed correctly but does require a little more work than some other devices...

From the factory, the device is locked to prevent ANY changes such as rooting/ROM, but HTC gives us the HTCdev site to unlock the devices potential, far more than most other manufacturers do. There are three basic steps... unlock the device using HTCdev's website, install custom recovery, then install Superuser or SuperSU. There isn't much else to it. Mr Smith here in our forum has written a simple guide here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ht...05839-guide-unlocking-rooting-roming-faq.html have you tried his procedures and if you had problems posted in that thread? The answers will generally come quickly.