Early Favorites for phones.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
No one hates Apple talk. Just Apple.
That thing is hideous. And Essential got flack because the camera is in part of the screen?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8

I'm loving the look of that iPhone. I know i know y'all don't like Apple talk here, but have to give credit where it's due.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

well, this is an android forum. and most here have androids so that is what most here will talk about. as I said before, there is nothing wrong with apple phones. just cannot customize it like you can andriods. I like the look and feel of the smartlauncher with its flower and its drawers. Until apple has similar features, it will not be a consideration for me.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm like the bezeless look... Bring it on
5da5a9d3f002bb9a966cb65bbc9e9a4c.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well, this is an android forum. and most here have androids so that is what most here will talk about. as I said before, there is nothing wrong with apple phones. just cannot customize it like you can andriods. I like the look and feel of the smartlauncher with its flower and its drawers. Until apple has similar features, it will not be a consideration for me.
I prefer Android as well but when Apple does something I like I will post in hopes it will make its way to Android.

Remember the time on here when the og Droid browser did not have touch to zoom?

It was on the iPhone and we wanted it on the Droid. At first we had to rely on ROMs and third party browsers, but now it's considered a standard now on all phones.

A few have expressed the frustration that phones keep getting larger, but looking at the new iPhone (and essential phone) that may be a good way to bring back more manageable sized phones without having to go back to the 3.5 inch - 4 inch screens

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I sure cannot go back to smaller screens :) apple had some features before droids and droids had some features before apple. then the other used those features so the lawyers can make money.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Camera hump looks to be a bit more pronounced on the iPhone 8.. I saw a report yesterday the camera/video quality will be highly upgraded. Let's keep moving forward with advances...

Sent using Tapatalk