DX or D2

Arcadian

Reaction score
I am probably going to be getting my phone replaced ( on my 5th droid 1 ) and I need some suggestions on what my best option it going to be. I like the Droid 1 a lot so I am concedering getting the Droid 2. I like the fact that the Droid X is rooted, but I don't like the size of the phone. Should I go for the DX or get the D2 and hope root and roms will come to the D2 soon.

:r_c: dancedroid

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
seems like you already made your decision based on the size.

i'm sure the D2 will be rooted soon enough. ROMs have yet to make it to the X, but those should come around soon enough as well.

again, it's your personal choice, we can only have so much influence on your decision, but please do not rely on us to make your decision, otherwise you'd enjoy your phone less.

Googleaddict

Reaction score
My advice is to wait until november when all the epic devices will be coming out. There will possibly be a 2ghz phone(might be being kept secret by motorola, no leaks), the samsung fascinate and the htc merge. All are supposed to be alot better than the D2 and DX.

OP
A

Arcadian

Reaction score
Im looking for some opinions that's all I would like to hear from people that have either phone

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

LT*

Reaction score
That Samsung looks great. Great specs, nice size too. Four inches seems like a good sweet spot in screen size.

OP
A

Arcadian

Reaction score
My phone is getting replaced in the next few days vzw tec support is opening a ticket on it. I keep getting the sound cutting out on my ear piece and this is the 3rd one to do it and i had 2 with blown ear piece speakers.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk