1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dropped Droid Won't Turn On!

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by Dizzy, May 26, 2010.

1. Dizzy

Dizzy New Member

So, I may have dropped my Moto Droid, and by "may have," I mean, I dropped it (but it was from a very short distance, and it landed on carpet). It's not the first time, either. I'm kind of clutsy (Hello! My name is Dizzy!). So, this time, it won't turn on. The screen lights up, but nothing comes on. There is no familiar boot up sounds, either. This is bad. Please, help. :sad:
  2. r1nstang

r1nstang New Member

did you try a battery pull? mines picky sometimes like that...but of course mine wasnt dropped. do you have insurance on it?
  3. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

yeah it could've just knocked the sd card loose or something - i'd hate the think a short distance drop on carpet would do any kind of actual damage - that's not very "droid" of it if so :icon_eek:

Search tags for this page
droid htc wont turn on after dropping
dropped droid 4 wont turn on

dropped droid wont turn on

dropped htc dna won't turn on
dropped moto x and it froze now wont turn on
dropped my droid dna and won't turn on or off
dropped the htc incredible 2 now the screen won't come on
i dropped my droid razr and now it wont come on
i dropped my htc thunderbolt and it won't