Dropped Droid Won't Turn On!

Dizzy

Reaction score
So, I may have dropped my Moto Droid, and by "may have," I mean, I dropped it (but it was from a very short distance, and it landed on carpet). It's not the first time, either. I'm kind of clutsy (Hello! My name is Dizzy!). So, this time, it won't turn on. The screen lights up, but nothing comes on. There is no familiar boot up sounds, either. This is bad. Please, help. :sad:

r1nstang

Reaction score
did you try a battery pull? mines picky sometimes like that...but of course mine wasnt dropped. do you have insurance on it?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah it could've just knocked the sd card loose or something - i'd hate the think a short distance drop on carpet would do any kind of actual damage - that's not very "droid" of it if so :icon_eek:

So, I may have dropped my Moto Droid, and by "may have," I mean, I dropped it (but it was from a very short distance, and it landed on carpet). It's not the first time, either. I'm kind of clutsy (Hello! My name is Dizzy!). So, this time, it won't turn on. The screen lights up, but nothing comes on. There is no familiar boot up sounds, either. This is bad. Please, help. :sad: