dropped calls

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Judging from the (lack of) responses, I take it there weren't very many (if any) others in the Tennessee area having trouble. Perhaps it was relatively limited in scope to just your immediate cell towers. Did this ever resolve itself?

OP
applemac

applemac

Reaction score
Have to see how it goes today. I know it was a problem on my end and I know it wasn't my Bluetooth.so it has to be either my phone or, like you said, connection; tower... Thanks for reply

wheeler062505

Reaction score
Has anyone other than me been experiencing dropped calls since the ICS upgrade?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Have you tried anything? Such as power cycling? I think removing the SIM card forces it to update stuff.

If you have then I'd give vzw a ring.

wheeler062505

Reaction score
tjk629 said:
Have you tried anything? Such as power cycling? I think removing the SIM card forces it to update stuff.

If you have then I'd give vzw a ring.

Power cycling? And I removed the simple card after I did a factory reset I believe.

bgoode

Reaction score
YES! Driving me nuts! Since OTA update to ICS my Bionic randomly drops calls...strong signal and weak signal locations.

wheeler062505

Reaction score
I don't know this thread should go, but since I have an s3 now, I put it here. So here goes... I signed up with verizon over a year ago, started out with the bionic. Had a few glitches and constant dropped calls, they sent another bionic, same problems occured plus a new one, then sent a razor, nice phone btw but was getting hot, dropping calls worse than the bionic, so iater I was diagnosed with non hodgekins and during this year I got approved for early upgrade and got the s3, told verizons I can't be getting calls from drs. And dropping calls. I thiught getting away from motorola things would get better. Granted the dropped calls aren't as severe but are still happening. I found out about 2 wks ago my neighbor has a thunderbolt and I asked how she does on calls and she said she has a lot of dropped calls as well. I know if I had a boatload of money it would be easier to move, but I don't. I just have a cell service that I have to deal with dropped calls for the next 2 years because of my early upgrade and my daughter is also on my acct. Just wished I could some kind of compensation for mediocre phone service. Dont get me wrong internet is fine cause I use wifi, been home since january. Dont know how internet will be on data. And customer service has been fine. Would just like consistent voice service I guess would be the best way to say it. Sorry about my rant, but just getting annoyed.