DroidX 2.2 SBF

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Anyone mind sending me a PM with a link to the current OTA 2.2 SBF for the DroidX. I got mine stuck in a boot loop with no way to do anything on it.

Ubermicro13

Reaction score
Yes. Make sure you are using the latest RSDLite. We cannot post links here for that stuff sorry.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
The Google she knows all. I found it on mydroidworld along with the latest rsdlite.

Just make sure you get the full sbf not the system only one. And make sure the sbf is the right one for 2.3.15

Raptor007

Reaction score
Good info to have and know about, plus I learned about another great Droid site to share info and ideas.

B

budmonster

The Google she knows all. I found it on mydroidworld along with the latest rsdlite.

Just make sure you get the full sbf not the system only one. And make sure the sbf is the right one for 2.3.15

what is the size of the "FULL" OTA 2.2 SBF file? I got 434MB?

chefb

Reaction score
Where do you down load it too your phone or the computer.... And rsd.lite does that need to go to the same place ?

Reaction score
You run the sbf from your computer since you will be completely wiping out your phone and then rebuilding from the ground up. 434mb is the correct size for the full sbf.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
You run the sbf from your computer since you will be completely wiping out your phone and then rebuilding from the ground up. 434mb is the correct size for the full sbf.

all the SBFs ive seen, including the one in the site ABE showed us in the above post are 245mb....am i not seeing something?

B

budmonster

all the SBFs ive seen, including the one in the site ABE showed us in the above post are 245mb....am i not seeing something?

i just bought a dx and it came with 2.2. i tried rooting it and needed to go back to stock to start over. i flashed that 2.2 sbf file and it was 434mb unzipped.

bcals0087

Reaction score
zipped it will be 245, unzipped it will be 434. depends on what you download