DroidForums.net & Ultimate Droid ROMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbg25

Reaction score
the shame is...BD was so helpful...and Koush has never replied to me once.

hate to see it end like this...but what is right is right.

jbernard703

Reaction score
Bravo. You guys have officially impressed me. Keep up the good work and look forward to a great forum once again. :icon_ banana:

rawburt

Reaction score
This won't be good for droidforums

Maybe not in the short run but in the long run I think it will be better.

Doesnt get much more clear then this

2345454239y6.jpg

TexasRules777

Reaction score
the shame is...BD was so helpful...and Koush has never replied to me once.

hate to see it end like this...but what is right is right.

Same here...bd was very helpful...cyanogen has never replied to anything i've sent him...well maybe ultimatedroid.com will start a forum..:icon_wink:

doublejack

Reaction score
well i guess im off to go load cyanogen since technically speaking im running it already. Life gos on. :D :icon_ banana:
+1

I'm prepping my phone for the switch as I type this. Ideally I'd like to see an "Ultimate Droid theme" for CM.

It's really sad the forum owners get caught in the middle. So childish at many levels.
<sigh>

I completely agree. I have great sympathy for the forum getting caught in the crossfire on this issue. It just wasn't fair.

This won't be good for droidforums

I disagree. If BD had handled the situation differently then it may not have come to this. However, given the course of action that he choose the owners of this forum made a tough call, but the one that ultimately had the best interest of their users in mind. Any forum that puts users first is on the right path.

bradley975

Reaction score
Well the good news is that this forum is one less forum I have to visit. To the mods. Great job you had an impossible job to do. Unfortunately you gave in to the very vocal minority here. BD may have done wrong but he was the only approachable developers on the web. Night or day he was always answering questions. I will be exiting for the last time. Thanks

rawburt

Reaction score
Well the good news is that this forum is one less forum I have to visit. To the mods. Great job you had an impossible job to do. Unfortunately you gave in to the very vocal minority here. BD may have done wrong but he was the only approachable developers on the web. Night or day he was always answering questions. I will be exiting for the last time. Thanks

exactly why so many people followed him

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
im very saddened that this all ended the way it did. BD was a good guy who made a bigg mistake here, manning up would have been the right thing to do. i wont argue that what he did wasnt wrong but he was a very helpful guy. hopefully everything works out. i love this forum and dont want to see anything happen to it.

y0manda

Reaction score
Not sure this quick decision is good for DF. BD was really helpful with his quick responses to others in need of help. I may be off to another forum. Cheers

bL33d

Reaction score
thank god. There are better devs out there on teh forums allready koush, adamZ and adrynaline come to mind. this lets me know the admins are taken care of things :)

ufearme3

Reaction score
I finally rooted, overclocked and rommed my phone last night (J Rummy Cyangeon Remix)! It took about 6 months of working up the balls to do it!!

Now all this drama... I feel like my parents are getting divorced! It's my fault isn't it?! Lol!

I'm not giving an opinion on the whole matter... I don't code much and don't really know the etiquette... so I'll let the mods and rom builders do the flaming!

dustyewebb

Reaction score
this blows. blackdroid was extremely helpful. and never too busy to answer questions. at the least i hope the other devs take a lesson from him and actually help those of us who dont know much about this. its a sad day at droidforums

Status
Not open for further replies.