DroidForums.net EZ Contest Begins!

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Just a poor dumb country boy that could use a nice stand for his Droid, vote for me! ;-)

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
My DROID has fallen & can't stand up! (By itself, that is...)

There would be no better way to do conference calls, listen to music, watch movies, and simply see the time day or night. The design of this stand is genius and would be the perfect compliment for my little buddy who I can't live without / depend upon daily.

Just like when a DROID commercial comes on T.V. and my kids come running to me in excitement--if I were blessed with an ezeStand, I'd come runn'in for every phone call or notification with the same giddy glee.

In any event, I come to all of my wonderful and fellow DROID owners to say this: If I were to ever win something in my life, this is right up there with winning the lottery. Rest assued the ezeStand will have not only a treasured place in my office and by my bed, but in my heart as well. My DROID will be proudly displayed for all of my iDrone co-workers to drool over! <And hopefully will add to our ranks when their contracts come up.>

Thank you,

- Mega

ThatKidYouDid

Reaction score
To be 100% honest...

It would make checking these forums while making love to my girlfriend 10x easier.

Just throwing it out there.

Skiracing108

Reaction score
I'm a broke college student, my girl slept with 2 other guys in a week, i really need this stand so i can at least stare at my pretty droid who will never let me down or sleep with the enemy (iphone)

Daucus

Reaction score
I need this training device, because I'm having troubles teaching this little Droid to pee standing up

smcdo123

Reaction score
lets start by saying this.....i never leave my droid unprotected ;) but its such a pain to take it off and put it back on so i i dont want a motorola dock or seidio. When im sleeping i put it on my night stand and i always toss and turn and knock it off cause my pillow slides onto the nightstand (weird i know lol) and my droid slams onto my hard floor :( or it ends up hitting my metal leg on my desk and when i wake up its so sad to see it laying there lifeless on the ground with the case popped off and

metsnfins

Reaction score
please

I am moving to my friend's house 4 hours away from my family to help him out with some stuff and look for a teaching job. He has an iphone with an iphone doc, and need to show him all that the droid can do. I have 7 gigs of music on it and want to brag

bsteady2

Reaction score
ezestand

i would love to have this stand, because im always having to change roms around and using sprecovery become tiresome holdthe phone and typing,also for the ease of not having to just lay it down anywhere, so please allow me to change my future using the droid:motdroidhoriz:

HwnDroid

Reaction score
I would like to win this stand just to piss my wife off so I can say "I didn't buy it I won it *****!" She's sick of me buyn stuff for my Droid.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
i would love one cause its hard to keep my phone charged when the cable is hanging off my desk and whatnot i love watching videos while im laying down away from my pc and its hard to do so having the phone laying in your lap or having your arm getting tired and also my birthday is the on 19th so it would be an AMAZING b-day present

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk