DroidForums.net EZ Contest Begins!

beneharris

Reaction score
my droid deserves it because it really wants one. when i set it down, (my desk is very cluttered with books and such from school) sometimes it sits on a cord from my computer or smoething just right, and it switches into the dock mode. it happens quite often, so i know it wants one :icon_ banana:

soju

Reaction score
never mind putting my woman on a pedestal, my droid needs one!

Roland B.

Reaction score
eze stand

Im a 37yr old, single parent of a 13 yr old teen. I work 2 jobs to make ends meet and still find time to have fun modding my droid. I live out here in rural Southern Utah where "locals" are into modding their 4x4 trucks or their hunting rifles and not their cell phones.
Theres only a handfull of people i know in this town that have a droid and out of that handfull theres only 3 of us who are rooted and enjoying the full benefits of this device:icon_ banana:. I even rooted our local VZW agents phone for him and he's become a rom flash addict in the process. This is the first contest Ive entered so far on this forum and i hope i win.
thanks for all the good things you guys do for the android community.

succube

Reaction score
I need it because my droid needs a proper stand to show of its awesomeness.

smg69

Reaction score
I am in need of a way to show off my Droid to all my colleagues at work, they all ahve BB's and iPhones (YUCK) and I love to rub their noses in the fact that a Droid is better in every way than all their phones. I just need a way to put it in their face while it is on my desk, and a beautiful stand will accomplish this perfectly. Help me completely destroy any feelings of superiority they might have left, maybe they will come to the "Dark Side".:icon_ banana::motdroidhoriz:

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
I don't want to take a stand Away from some1 who earns one, but I thnik we shoulf have more of these contests. Who agrees? Just put a p.s. at the end so you don't mess up your reasons.

Booch_21

Reaction score
Hi. Booch's Droid here. I feel bad for my owner. You see, at night when he heads to bed, he brings up my alarm clock, sets it, feeds me through the charging wire, then he has to set me down flat. This isn't so bad, but I am afraid of this really big black box next to me. I think its called a digital alarm clock. Its big and has these huge red numbers on it. It always looks angry with the blank red stare. I think it scares Booch too because he hardly uses it anymore.

Booch's birthday is in April and I would really love to reward his loyalty to me. I want to help him see me right before he goes to sleep and to see me first when he wakes up in the morning. I would be helping my owner, but as for me, I would feel less inferior to that darn old clock that glows red with anger all of the time. If I had the proper throne of honor, my owner just might remove that old clock once and for all.

So how about it? For me, Booch's Droid? I never ask for much really, and its the least I could do for his birthday. Oh, yeah, don't tell Booch I was here. He might get embarassed that I was asking for something to help him out!

Mohawk3

Reaction score
I want a stand because if I am able to prominently display my Droid, it will make it much easier for my 19-month old to find my phone and play with it. I feel bad for him that he currently has to root around for the phone a little bit. ;)

laclark2002

Reaction score
To make my wife even more jealous over the cool features that my Droid has that her Eris doesn't :)

danielrm2457

Reaction score
Well, this is all it took. I believe, looking at these posts, us Droid owners have just taken the spotlight from "The people of Wal-Mart"! It's kinda wierd but I am not ashamed.

www.peopleofwalmart.com

korp

Reaction score
I use my Droid for an alarm clock everyday but I have to lay it next to me on the bed. I'm afraid I might roll on it and crush it or knock it off the bed. I realllllly need a stand.

Robert65

Reaction score
eZeStand

I work two jobs, have a girlfriend, and I am also a volunteer fireman. I am constantly on the move. I use my droid as my alarm clock, so this item would be very helpful holding my phone in place so I don't drop it

total7kaos

Reaction score
EZ Stand Contest

As a teacher, there is a lot to use my droid for in the low income school I work for. Technology there is not up to par and as I am in Florida the pay stinks and there is only so much one can afford to buy. This stand will allow me to use my droid in conjuction with the ELMO and projector (I use it now but I have to lay it down the stand will make it much more convenient) to use my droid to project websites, play music during writing, and show cool teachertube videos.

Polndsprin

Reaction score
Stand

The droid needs a stand because apparently there is no app for that yet.