DroidForums.net EZ Contest Begins!

tkoehler

Reaction score
Why do i need an eZeStand.....

At home i use the Droid for my alarm clock everyday, problem is i can not see it that well at all with it laying on its back. The times i do have it sitting on its side, usually means danger...countless of times the Droid has made its way to the tile flooring. Which is why i bought a Body Glove cover for it, for protection of the unwanted falls. But there are no stands out there that will let me keep the Body Glove casing on it. Plus having a 7yr old playing with it was another reason for getting that cover...now you have helped solve my problem and letting me keep the Body Glove casing on it, with the exceptional eZeStand. By getting this stand, i will be able to keep the cover on it and have the perfect stand for it.....Now for my second problem:WORK. I use my Droid everyday for music or whatever at my desk, but the Droid once again has to lay on its back or lay up against the cubical wall. I also have to use a 6ft extention cable that runs from one side of my desk, up and around the bottom of it, up the backside of the cubical, then i can plug in my Droid. The extension cable that came with the droid is to short to reach from my desktop pc, which is under my desk, and to have the Droid up at the top of the desk to listen to...so that 6ft USB cord would work perfect at my desk. And most of all, i love showing off my Droid to my fellow employees. But with it laying on its back most of the time, the presentation of it is not complete. But it would be complete if it had the perfect stand, the perfect stand that shows many of the functions of the Droid, the perfect stand that lets me keep my Body Glove casing on without having to pop it on and off all the time....that perfect stand for my Droid would be the eZeStand....and that cable would come in sooooooo handy for my Droid too....thank you for taking the time to consider my post as one of the top 5 finalist.....:reddroid:

ezeStand

Reaction score
Any word on when voting begins?
I assuming Dan will close the thread and start voting soon. He could be busy with the sign in changes going on with the website today. There have been some great replies on this thread. I'm looking forward to see who the winners are.
Thanks,

jedihep

Reaction score
Save Baron the cat!!

I need a stand and cable because my current cable isn't long enough so it will only reach to the back of the couch. Everytime I go to look at the time or the calendar or just plain find my Droid to surf the web from my happy place, it has fallen behind one of the cushions or more often then not the cat has decided to use it for a hot water bottle seeing as it is usually warm from charging. The battle then ensues to see who will get the use of the Droid. I really love my Droid but so dose my cat and this is causing terrible tension in our relationship. So please save my cats happy home because no one not even Baron the cat should come between me and my Droid!!!!!

yamaredman

Reaction score
I just want to say that I hadn't heard of the EZE stand until I opened this thread.

For $12.99, how can you go wrong with this one?

I just ordered one and will probably pick up another one for work.

... your contest worked.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same here. I didnt know it was 12 dollars. I'm about to order one right now.

but I still want one for free.............

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Voting will begin shortly.. stay tuned!!