DroidForums.net android app?

rkirk

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
razr maxx
what happened to the app? its no longer on google play and i cant use the app on my phone anymore. is it also being upgraded and temp down or are we sol to use the app anymore? i really liked using the app.

OP
rkirk

rkirk

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
razr maxx
OK. I've just downloaded tapatalk and am replying from here. Not bad so far. Took a minute to figure this out. I was use to the droidforum app.
Thanks for the update leeshor

Nenda2

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but am I to understand the droidforum app is no longer available at all? I really enjoyed it and hope it will be back soon. Thanks!!

OP
rkirk

rkirk

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
razr maxx
Yea I was disappointed to hear it too, however now I'm using tapatalk and am liking this too. And, it also lead me to howardforums which I now like too and am finding lots of good info on as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Nenda2

Reaction score
I just got tapatalk and hopefully this will keep me up on all that's going on. Thanks for the followup! That is the one thing I really enjoyed about the forum!:)

D

Divergent

If it would come back then you will get a Tapatalk based app because when your Forum is compatible with Tapatalk then you will have to deal with Tapatalk.
Just like XDA they have a Tapatalk forum also but they have also their own app "XDA Premium" which is also based on Tapatalk :p

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
While the DF app was great, I much prefer to have all my forums within one handy app. If you visit more than a couple of forums regularly throughout the day, it's much easier to use Tapatalk as opposed to having a half dozen separate apps for each individual forum.

tap'n on my S5

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You guys do realize the df app was just Tapatalk themed right? It was not anything special in fact the app is built on the earliest build of Tapatalk that had a few bugs. You are much better off using Tapatalk as the developers update that app and not the droid forums app. That is why Tapatalk is compatible and droid forums is not. I know a lot of you miss the simplicity of the df app but I assure you TT is just as capable if not better. In fact I stopped using the df app almost a year and a half ago.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
You guys do realize the df app was just Tapatalk themed right? It was not anything special in fact the app is built on the earliest build of Tapatalk that had a few bugs. You are much better off using Tapatalk as the developers update that app and not the droid forums app. That is why Tapatalk is compatible and droid forums is not. I know a lot of you miss the simplicity of the df app but I assure you TT is just as capable if not better. In fact I stopped using the df app almost a year and a half ago.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it the Forum Runner app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.endoftime.android.forumrunner
And that's why Tapatalk is compatible & the other app isn't?

Tapped from a Moto X

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
That's about when I stopped using it. TBH I only used it for a couple weeks anyways. Just didn't make sense to use a separate app for each forum I visited.

tap'n on my S5