2.2 update and the Dock Runner app

kyle4150

Reaction score
I have been using the Dock Runner App ever since i got my droid cause my phone want fit in the media station with my case on the phone but ever since i updated my phone the other day to the 2.2 version the Dock runner App want work anymore. I was going to uninstall the app and try to install it again but its not in the market anymore. Does the dock runner app not work with the 2.2 update or what. please help me with this situation cause i miss the dock runner.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have been using the Dock Runner App ever since i got my droid cause my phone want fit in the media station with my case on the phone but ever since i updated my phone the other day to the 2.2 version the Dock runner App want work anymore. I was going to uninstall the app and try to install it again but its not in the market anymore. Does the dock runner app not work with the 2.2 update or what. please help me with this situation cause i miss the dock runner.

It doesnt. :( i couldnt get any of the dock apps to work with 2.2....

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh and btw, Welcome to Droid Forums. Glad to see a new user. :welcome:

crspang

Reaction score
In 2.2 you don't need Dockrunner anymore, you use the Clock app. The Clock app brings up what dockrunner used to.

JonathonD

Reaction score
Yes, but how do you use the Clock mode in this piece of crap they call MotoBlur??