1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid2 TV Output for Videos

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by rjbradner, Nov 23, 2011.

1. rjbradner

rjbradner New Member

I can see photos and play music from my Droid2 on Visio Big Screen. Any idea how to output the videos?
  2. chrstdvd

chrstdvd New Member

You should have an option to choose videos in the DLNA app. Assuming this is what you are using and the TV is DLNA compliant, it should work. You might want to go thru the setup procedure in the Media Share app and see if that has some special settings for the TV and or videos.

I do not have a TV that is DLNA compatible,yet, but I can stream videos to my computer screen from the Droid 2 or the Droid charge I have, as well as, between the phones and from the computer to the phones.
Search tags for this page
droid 2 global to tv

droid 2 global tv out

droid 2 global video out

droid 2 to tv output
droid 2 tv

droid 2 tv out

droid 2 tv output

droid 2 video out

droid 2 video output

how to play video from droid 2 to tv
how to stream video from droid 2 to tv