Droid X UD "Technical Preview" now available, kinda

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
NOTE: I personally was unable to download the file. I suspect that this file requires the $2/month subscription to access it until it's an official release.

Disclaimer:
This is Ultimate Droid built from source with no blur included from a few weeks back. This rom has been uploaded due to its high demand and in by no means a finished product.

Requirements:
  1. Must have successfully flash an sbf twice
  2. Must wipe data and cache if coming from ANY other rom.
  3. Root
  4. Droid X bootstrap

Bugs:
  1. Hot Reboot when coming out of sleep
  2. Broken Camcorder
  3. No USB Support

Good News:
But the good news is, ive already fixed all but one of these bugs. So you can expect a beta if not release canidate soon.

source

detox

Reaction score
NOTE: I personally was unable to download the file. I suspect that this file requires the $2/month subscription to access it until it's an official release.

Disclaimer:
This is Ultimate Droid built from source with no blur included from a few weeks back. This rom has been uploaded due to its high demand and in by no means a finished product.

Requirements:
  3. Root
  4. Droid X bootstrap

Bugs:
  2. Broken Camcorder
  3. No USB Support

Good News:
But the good news is, ive already fixed all but one of these bugs. So you can expect a beta if not release canidate soon.

source

Your link is not working.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

TheShade001

Reaction score
I have a stupid question. Can someone help me understand what the first requirement means? It says, "Must have successfully flash an sbf twice."

I am on Apex now. Would I need to flash sbf 2.2 before installing UD? Also, it's the "twice" thing I really don't get though. Anyone know what that means?

Thanks!

OP
Jaxidian

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org

Disclaimer:

Requirements:
  3. Root
  4. Droid X bootstrap

Bugs:
  2. Broken Camcorder
  3. No USB Support

Good News:

source

Is this better?

http://theultimatedroid.com/forum/index.php?/files/category/17-motorola-droid-x/

detox

Reaction score

source

Is this better?

http://theultimatedroid.com/forum/index.php?/files/category/17-motorola-droid-x/

Thank you very much!

Soapinmouth

Reaction score
Someone tell bd the hot reboot from lockscreen can be fixed in almost every rom by using no lock and then using widget locker if u still want a lockscreen

randyb69

Reaction score
Does anyone know when we should expect another release? Specifically one for the public.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
not sure. i know last i talked to bd he is hoping soon. as in a week or so. gonna try to push for faster release ;)

The sbf twice means that u know your way a round an sbf file and can use it if you need to.

detox

Reaction score
This is already sick. Its fast ans its smooth as long as you keep the screen from sleeping. Lol. Love the keyboard and all the UD settings. Battery life is amazing and quad scores are out of this world. Can't wait for the final release!

aefcd1f5-d482-7c34.jpg
aefcd1f5-d4d0-ae8e.jpg

Sent from my DroidX using DroidForums App

Delkomatic

Reaction score
Go here to get the Beta
The Ultimate Droid - Droid X RC2 - The Ultimate Droid - Forums
no payment necessary :)

Wait that might not be the actual beta after checking it out looks closer to the final version! I am going to give it a shot I did try the Beta which was Sexy but a bit glitchy so I went back to Rubix gonna give this one a solid go. Ill report back!

Last edited: