Droid X Speakers

searayman

Reaction score
How is the droid x spkeakers? I am thinking of gettign an x and love my original droid 1's speakers and wanted to know how the x's were

Technoman

Reaction score
How is the droid x spkeakers? I am thinking of gettign an x and love my original droid 1's speakers and wanted to know how the x's were

They are not as good as the Droid 1 was... lower volume, and much smaller speaker.

I have heard that the 2.2 leak does do some improvement on the volume of the Droid X.

However, I would not go back to my Droid 1. I have my X loaded down with APP's, and on 2.1 update 1 it smokes my old Droid 1 that was rooted, OC'd, and running 2.2 roms.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

They are not as good as the Droid 1 was... lower volume, and much smaller speaker.

I have heard that the 2.2 leak does do some improvement on the volume of the Droid X.

However, I would not go back to my Droid 1. I have my X loaded down with APP's, and on 2.1 update 1 it smokes my old Droid 1 that was rooted, OC'd, and running 2.2 roms.

+1....smooookes my rooted, OCed, 2.2 D1....buuuut the speaker sucks (in comparison) but i really hope the update will have some kind of fix

aflat

Reaction score
2.2 helps alot with the speaker volume. There are some times when I actually have to turn it down now.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I never had a problem with the speakers in the first place and didn't notice a difference with the upgrade to 2.2.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I never had a problem with the speakers in the first place and didn't notice a difference with the upgrade to 2.2.

agreed. while they are not as loud as the droids, its still a decent level for me.