Droid X is stuck... Can't turn off... Won't respond to touch... Only has red Motor

garrodd

Reaction score
Motorola logo stuck on screen. My phone yesterday had safe mode on the bottom left of its screen. I went to settings and fussed with a few things but I did not do a factory reset... At least I don't believe I did... Anyhow, I went to the store and they can't even do a reset since they can't get out of the screen it is in... Anyone have any clue?

BTW, hello all, I am frustrated so I apologize for not greeting first.

Garrodd

OP
G

garrodd

Reaction score
It's me still... Just wanted to thank everyone in advance for taking the time to read this... and maybe trying to help.

tgbrowning

Reaction score
I assume you've tried removing the battery for five minutes or so and then loading it back in and restarting. If that's the case, I suspect you're going to need to use whatever backups you've got and resetting the droid to an earlier restore point. Simply overwrite system files from a USB connection to a PC that can access whatever you're using for a back up system.

If no back-up, I'm at a loss as to what might be done.

Browning>>>

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

OP
G

garrodd

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks so much for responding... I will try flashing and let you know! :)

MimiCT

Reaction score
I take the battery out and put it back in and it works fine. Happens every once in a while.