Droid X stuck on Motorola Boot logo. Help?

Mheller91

Reaction score
So the other day I had Liberty 0.8 on My Droid X With gingerbread. I was using it, all working fine until I lost my messaging icon. I looked everywhere to find it to no avail. So I booted into Clockwork Mod and tried to restore my clean .596 on nandroid. Didn't work. I tried to boot and it is stuck at the Motorola logo. So I went into clockwork again, and did a factory reset. Still stuck on Motorola logo while booting. So far all I can do is get into bootloader and part of the hard reset part. When I Push the power and home button to get into factory recovery, all it stays on is the exclamation point, and nothing pops up. I have tried to use the search key, etc etc.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is the any way I could use that SBF CD so I can SBF back to froyo? RSD Lite will not work. It keeps saying failed flash, but it detects my phone and everything when it is in bootloader mode.

OP
M

Mheller91

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but is there a link anywhere on how to/download of the SBF CD? Also how to use it too?

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
my experience with rsd lite is to operate it slowly... open it, wait a minute, then use it..sometimes it takes multiple tries to get a good result. you do have the moto drivers installed, correct?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
M

Mheller91

Reaction score
I got it. I just SBF'd stock gingerbread :) the linux cd saved me! Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums