Droid x gets a taste of android 2.2 (froyo)?

serveitup911

Reaction score
It's real; it originated from P3Droid, and he doesn't post fake pictures. We know it's coming; it's just a matter of time.

OP
Z

Zahoor

Reaction score
Well then that must mean he broke the efuse somehow?

givmedew

Reaction score
I live very very close to Motorola and see a lot of the employees. I had a guy come into work with 2.1 on his droid before it was released and it was broken (non working market and some other things) it was def not a downloaded rom the guy had his motorola ID on his waist no superuser or terminal installed.

Motorola obviously has people working with this it is possible that it is a leaked image from them.

Motorola also lets people get a hold of all sorts of toys internally. Employees had Droids long long long before the phone was ever launched even people who where not involved in the actual development. I see engineering samples all the time on these people. They have a great company moral because of it.

Breezer23

Reaction score
I live very very close to Motorola and see a lot of the employees. I had a guy come into work with 2.1 on his droid before it was released and it was broken (non working market and some other things) it was def not a downloaded rom the guy had his motorola ID on his waist no superuser or terminal installed.

Motorola obviously has people working with this it is possible that it is a leaked image from them.

Motorola also lets people get a hold of all sorts of toys internally. Employees had Droids long long long before the phone was ever launched even people who where not involved in the actual development. I see engineering samples all the time on these people. They have a great company moral because of it.

And you aren't offering to pay him for hints on breaking the eFuse....?!?! :D

givmedew

Reaction score

And you aren't offering to pay him for hints on breaking the eFuse....?!?! :D

That guy that I am talking about had NO CLUE what was going on. ... Someone at work loaded the phone with that software he was not a developer of any kind. LOL I actually pointed him in the direction of Koush's market fix at the time not sure if that worked for him or not. ...

I am sure those guys have all the information about that under lock and key. I am also sure they have the actual signature code under even tighter lock and key. As far as big time corporate leaks go it would hurt more to loose that than to have someone explain some major traits to the eFuse! Doubt either are going to happen from Motorola's end. ... I am sure it means jail-time!

Spydaz

Reaction score
Its coming. Dun dun dunnnnnn.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tjrocks91

Reaction score
idk what to say, this doesnt look fake to me.

the kernel is actually slightly different than the kernel on my droid x