Droid Turbo

wyosue

Reaction score
Right now I have the Droid RAZR MAXX HD 32gb and thinking about the Turbo 64gb. Can I use the same charger for the house and car that I use for my HD? I am confused about how they are pricing them out. First they gave me a price on the MAXX but it was 16gb (why would I want that?). Then they gave me pricing on the Turbo 32gb (again why?). Maybe I think the bigger the better and that is why I want the 64gb. Where can I check the pricing (monthly) for the edge program vs buying the phone but I will still have a monthly bill. I hope all of this makes sense.

Thanks,
Sue in Wyoming

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
I have the Droid Turbo 64G. You can use your HD charging cables, but the Turbo will come with a "Turbo charging" USB cord and wall plugin. You won't regret having the extra memory that the 64G provides. Why not just go to the Verizon website for the current pricing, or call Verizon?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Right now I have the Droid RAZR MAXX HD 32gb and thinking about the Turbo 64gb. Can I use the same charger for the house and car that I use for my HD? I am confused about how they are pricing them out. First they gave me a price on the MAXX but it was 16gb (why would I want that?). Then they gave me pricing on the Turbo 32gb (again why?). Maybe I think the bigger the better and that is why I want the 64gb. Where can I check the pricing (monthly) for the edge program vs buying the phone but I will still have a monthly bill. I hope all of this makes sense.

Thanks,
Sue in Wyoming

I agree with @kmf1 , you will certainly like the Turbo Charger, but I would suggest you keep that for just when you need fast charging, and use your older HD charger and cable for the daily overnight charging. That's my personal recommendation but comes from TONS of research regarding battery longevity.

You will LOVE the Turbo and yes, 64GB is the only way to go. It's an expensive upgrade based on the market price for 32GB of Flash RAM but it makes that beast that much more beasty. Monthy for Edge is 1/24th of the total cost. Depending on what it's selling for on Verizon now, it would be that price divided by 24.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome to the forum Sue! Good luck with your purchase. Let us know how you make out with pricing.

S5 tap'n