Droid Turbo common issues?

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
anyone else have this problem? when I have recently used youtube app to watch a video/listen to a song, and have left it running in background but exited to home screen or shut the screen off, If I get a text, all of a sudden the youtube starts playing the recent video outloud. Its happened several times that phones been in my pocket and I have been say in a quiet environment and I get a text next thing you know full volume youtube starts playing my recently viewed video lol. Getting kinda annoying

OP
rkirk

rkirk

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
razr maxx
Ha, wow. Haven't had that happening yet.
Does anyone know if you can or how to take a screen shot of whatever I have on the display. My G2 was great about that, it had a button on the bottom I can press and take pic of what was on screen then I could write on it too and send to someone if needed. Neat option I would like to still have if possible.

Sent from my Tapatalk'n Turbo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Ha, wow. Haven't had that happening yet.
Does anyone know if you can or how to take a screen shot of whatever I have on the display. My G2 was great about that, it had a button on the bottom I can press and take pic of what was on screen then I could write on it too and send to someone if needed. Neat option I would like to still have if possible.

Press and hold Volume down and Power simultaneously. You will hear a click and then see a notification that the screen shot was saved. It may take a few times to get the timing just right, you have to push both buttons exactly together. Once you get the hang of it, it works great. They will show up in your Gallery in a folder named Screenshots. Thrn you can select edit, and draw, crop, etc.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
rkirk

rkirk

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
razr maxx
Great, thank you. I knew there had to be a way.