Droid RAZR XT912 wont load past "electric droid eye"

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by whomassa, Apr 29, 2013.

1. whomassa

whomassa New Member

Android community,

While on vacation my wife's phones battery died after taking a photo and upon plugging it in to the charger it turned on but would not load past the red droid eye. I did the following to try and restore/reboot the phone:

1. I fully charged the phone and tried to power on normally-- no joy/ no good/ continued to loop animation of eye.
    2. I tried holding down the power+volume ^ and v, and releasing it to enter recovery mode--no joy/ no good/ continued to loop animation of eye.
    3. I entered "triage" and wiped cache x2 and reboot/restored phone--no joy/ no good/ continued to loop animation of eye.

the only thing I have not tried was factory reset because there are photos of my daughter I don''t wish to lose. Is there anything I can do to remedy this situation?

Respectfully,

Whomassa
  2. DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP New Member

Sorry for the late reply but I would recommend doing a factory reset to be honest. Aren't your photos on your SD card or backed up somewhere?
  3. arh73

arh73 New Member

I have the same problem, except now it only boots to the motorola symbol and the usb cable must be plugged in to get it to do that. It fully charged or at least think so, its been plugged in over night. I can't get it to boot past that screen to even try and do something else. I deleted a file callled logwrapper.bin because I read on another post on here to do that and my phone would go ahead and update. Which it didn't but did brick it. I have access to get the logwrapper.bin file from another Razr but don't know how I can get in on my bricked Razr's system files.
  4. ACuriousMind

ACuriousMind New Member

5. mustafa_jamesbond

mustafa_jamesbond New Member

Hi ! ok i found the solution.it worked for me :D
    Now all you have to do is that go into Ap fast boot mode..
    for that press vol up + vol down + power... now you will see some option in that & u will find ap fast boot..
    now download DROID RAZR xt912 utility zip file [SCRIPT] DROID RAZR Utility XT912 Jellybean -- Windows + Mac + Linux (All In One!) - xda-developers
    After downloading the file open the utility & press any option 1 or 2...But make sure you are still in Ap fast mode..
    next connect your device to pc & let the softwae search your device..it will automatically start installing the files in your mobile & unbricks it :D worked for me
Search tags for this page
droid phone stuck on red eye
droid razr m wont go past red eye screen
droid razr on wont get past load screen

droid razr stuck on red eye

droid razr stuck on red eye screen
droid razr will not boot up
droid razr wont boot
droid razr wont boot up
droid razr wont go past droid screen

droid razr wont load

how do i get my droid razr m to stop freezing on the droid r