Droid razr maxx

fahszybear

Reaction score
Hi guys I am on my third razr since November 25th I hear they are offering the Droid razr maxx the end of January what are my chances I can exchange my razr for the Maxx the last replacement I received was on January 11th

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Reaction score
Iv asked not gonna happen. Iv never had to replace my razr

ddfuji

Reaction score
Hi guys I am on my third razr since November 25th I hear they are offering the Droid razr maxx the end of January what are my chances I can exchange my razr for the Maxx the last replacement I received was on January 11th

The whole point of the razr and razr maxx releases is to steal peoples money and piss us off. They want to get more money by selling the identical phone. Just with a bigger battery. If they were allowing us to swap the phones out then they would of just put that battery in the first razr. Its all an attempt for more sales. They might as well discontinue the razr. Maybe they will. And when you have to get a replacement they will have to give yoj the maxx. Only in my dreams :D

ddfuji

Reaction score

The only way that I know of is if you bought your razr from Costco. Cause Costco has a 90 day return on there phones. But you would of had to buy the razr 90 days or less from the release of the maxx.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The whole point of the razr and razr maxx releases is to steal peoples money and piss us off. They want to get more money by selling the identical phone. Just with a bigger battery. If they were allowing us to swap the phones out then they would of just put that battery in the first razr. Its all an attempt for more sales. They might as well discontinue the razr. Maybe they will. And when you have to get a replacement they will have to give yoj the maxx. Only in my dreams :D

I actually had this happen with the original razor... 5 swaps then they upgraded me to a w755... and Verizon also did it for me but it was a bb storm... had 12 of those.. and they switched me to the DROIDX ..... but your results may vary.. of course your talking about a different situation on one hand... but the reason for the upgrade on my old razor was due to the model being discontinued... so similar in that respect

To clarify.. I am meaning like 4 years ago... the flip razors...
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

mikemtn

Reaction score

To make it even more evil I think I read the Razr will be $199.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
There's a HUGE market for top tier smart phones in the $199.00 range. They will sell more RAZR 's than Maxx's simply because of cost.

Bionic flew off the shelves when the price dropped. It was a hot seller when the price plummeted during the holidays.

When faced with a $299.00 smartphone or $199.00 smartphone that essentially does the same thing people will purchase the cheaper one.

Sent from Droid RAZR