1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Razr M Will Not Connect To Mac OSX Computer!!!!!! HELP ME!!!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Mountainsky, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Mountainsky

Mountainsky New Member

So i just recently bought my droid razr m and I tried to plug the usb charger into my Mac OSX, I get no pop up notifications on my computer of any device and also this droid
    droid Razr m when connected to the Mac OSX with the usb charger chord I also noticed that the phone wasnt showing that it was charging. Ive tried for days to figure out why
    this wont work for me. Ive tried to turn on the "USB debug" under phone settings and that has not worked. Ive seen many reports of this with other people who have the same
    phone but they are all talking about their phone charging right but not connecting. I cant do either on my computer!!! Its really driving me crazy!! Is there something wrong withmy phone or the chord that I recieved with my droid or could it possibly be that droids are not very compatable with MAC computers? Either way id love to figure this out as I
    Have important files on my computer that i need to transfer to my phone before Feb 4th for a business conference. SOMEONE!! ANYONE!! HELP ME!!
Search tags for this page
can a motorola droid razr m connect to a mac

connect droid razr m to mac

connect droid razr to mac

connect droid razzor to mac
connecting razr m to mac
does the razr m work on a mac
droid razr m not connecting to cpu

droid razr m to mac

droid razr m wont connect to mac
droid razr osx
hook droid razr to mac