Droid Razr M Will Not Connect To Mac OSX Computer!!!!!! HELP ME!!!

Mountainsky

Reaction score
So i just recently bought my droid razr m and I tried to plug the usb charger into my Mac OSX, I get no pop up notifications on my computer of any device and also this droid
droid Razr m when connected to the Mac OSX with the usb charger chord I also noticed that the phone wasnt showing that it was charging. Ive tried for days to figure out why
this wont work for me. Ive tried to turn on the "USB debug" under phone settings and that has not worked. Ive seen many reports of this with other people who have the same
phone but they are all talking about their phone charging right but not connecting. I cant do either on my computer!!! Its really driving me crazy!! Is there something wrong withmy phone or the chord that I recieved with my droid or could it possibly be that droids are not very compatable with MAC computers? Either way id love to figure this out as I
Have important files on my computer that i need to transfer to my phone before Feb 4th for a business conference. SOMEONE!! ANYONE!! HELP ME!!