DROID RAZR ICS leak shows a Blurry new UI

Zandar

Reaction score
Looks pretty awesome, actually. I wasn't very excited to get a phone with Blur when I ordered my RAZR, but I have to say that Motorola won me over; Blur on Gingerbread is better than vanilla, and I never expected to say that!

Sliced from my RAZR

ambrown

Reaction score
Looks pretty awesome, actually. I wasn't very excited to get a phone with Blur when I ordered my RAZR, but I have to say that Motorola won me over; Blur on Gingerbread is better than vanilla, and I never expected to say that!

Sliced from my RAZR

They have come a long way from the original MotoBlur that made the name "Blur" a byword that denoted a horrible user experience. The Motorola phones I've played with are pretty snappy and actually improve the sick experience a little bit.

However, after changing from the stock Sense UI on my Incredible I've found that I love Go Launcher EX for it's customization of nearly all aspects of the home UI. So while the blur has gotten better, I would just replace the blur launcher anyway. Yeah there are things that are still built in that you can't get rid of unless you want to load a custom ROM it still gives more functionality than blur will ever give. I love, love, love that Razr though! Wish I could get one now!

Sent from my Droid Incredible on 2.3.4 using the DroidForums app