Droid Razr drops Wifi connection

helron

Reaction score
Wondering why Razr drops connections? While researching at Moto site - I found that the Razr will not connect to Netgear WND3400 using 5Gh/300mbps. Seemed odd to me that a new phone would not connect to A/N service?? Has anyone else experiences anything similar?

Is there a way to set the static Ip on the phone,or must I go into Router and do it there. older droids, allowed this from phone:)

jaye712

Reaction score
Thats odd.iam havin bout the same issue here(as u seen on the other thread),iam on "belkin"..

RAZR215unrooted

OP
H

helron

Reaction score
Thats odd.iam havin bout the same issue here(as u seen on the other thread),iam on "belkin"..

RAZR215unrooted

FYI- Just reset my Netgear router (comcast), and connectivity is GREAT! try it.

jaye712

Reaction score
helron said:
FYI- Just reset my Netgear router (comcast), and connectivity is GREAT! try it.

Yeah i did that weeks ago..wrks good agian

jh1200a1

Reaction score
I have the RAZR Maxx HD now and had a droid X before this phone. I have the same issues with both phones. I hear there is problems with Belkin routers. I have the Belkin N router and have tried changing various settings with little to no changes. I have not tried resetting the router yet though.

jaye712

Reaction score
I have the RAZR Maxx HD now and had a droid X before this phone. I have the same issues with both phones. I hear there is problems with Belkin routers. I have the Belkin N router and have tried changing various settings with little to no changes. I have not tried resetting the router yet though.

Belkin i had b4 n kept messin up,so i got a different brand,wrks better now