droid razr customization

shahzaib10

Reaction score
Is there anyone way to manually change the DROID razr color to any other.. like red or white??

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Is there anyone way to manually change the DROID razr color to any other.. like red or white??
Not that I know of, no easy way anyway. I guess you could try and find just an empty "case" of the red, purple or blue razr and exchange the entire "guts" from one case to another but I think that would require a good bit of expertise and a good amount of risk.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
You mean the color of the shell of the phone? I am sure there are paints out there that can be applied professionally to the phone, not that I would recommend trying it yourself.

rpdonald

Reaction score
Or you could just buy a colored case. They also sell a white, a purple and will soon be selling a blue phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

OP
shahzaib10

shahzaib10

Reaction score
Thanks... bummer that they are coming out with all theses colors after the black .DROId razr...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah but they are not going to make a bunch of different colors for a phone until they know it is popular. Then after sales slow down because they came out with the MAXX, they release "new" colors to pump up the market for the OG Razr. Just business.

OP
shahzaib10

shahzaib10

Reaction score
There is actually a way to change the the color of the DROID razr.. u could take the back cover off which just did prior to posting...n buy a different back on eBay or amazon ...