RAZR screen colors

ZOOMY

Reaction score
Hello, as I was contemplating doing a full factory reset on my RAZR (constant unresponsive app messages, forced reboot every time apps updated, terrible lag and horrible battery), I noticed a dead pixel and so I called Verizon and surprisingly they sent out a replacement phone quickly. The new phone is waaaay faster, no random reboots, battery life has almost tripledand everything is just overal better. Anyways, my old RAZR had a very warm color temp where the whites looked kind of yellow. The replacement phone has very white almost blue whites with a cool color temp very similar to the Bionic, but without the noticeable pentile effect seen on the Bionic. I actually like the cooler colors better and its easier to read in the sun. My question is does anyone else have a RAZR with naturally cool colors and does anyone know if Moto changed suppliers for the newer screens? It looks like the resolution is still the same.

hobby31

Reaction score
My wife and I both have Razr Maxx's and both have the yellow tint to the white. If you hold them at an angle the whites look white but if you look right at it the whites look tinted yellow. My wifes is worse than mine. We've had them since July right before the new plans started.