Verizon Announces White Razr

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Verizon just announced a White Razr for the holidays. Doesn't appear to be any different than the Razr we have...just white.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I'm trying to imagine that, and everything I'm coming up with is ugly. lol

OP
jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I'm trying to imagine that, and everything I'm coming up with is ugly. lol
Yeah, how do you keep a white phone clean? It's hard enough to keep the screen from looking like someone had dinner on it...I can't image a white phone staying "clean" looking for long...not in my hands anyway.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Yeah, how do you keep a white phone clean? It's hard enough to keep the screen from looking like someone had dinner on it...I can't image a white phone staying "clean" looking for long...not in my hands anyway.
I don't know but I'm just thinking... The sleek blacks/grays/silver of the RAZR... White? Really? I never understood that. Must be an applezombie thing.

Fonzz

Reaction score
I assume apple tried, but couldn't patent that

Zandar

Reaction score
You should check out the photos. It's white-ish; not white. The back is still the same Kevlar (grey/black), the rubber surround is still black, and the bezel under the glass is still black. So, basically, it's a black and grey phone with white trim.

Dweib

Reaction score
Chicks will dig it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Dweib

Reaction score
Skiers will carry it. And drop 'em in the snow. We'll then learn just how water resistant they really are! watch.

Dweib

Reaction score
You know the snow bunnies will take these to the slopes. No doubt based on the advertised durability. The're thin enough for the chicky poos to slide them in their spandex without a real obvious bulge. Should be an interesting season.

Last edited:
OP
jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
You know the snow bunnies will take these to the slopes. No doubt based on the advertised durability. The're thin enough for the chicky poos to slide them in their spandex without a real obvious bulge. Should be an interesting season.

I like the way your mind works :smile-b: