Droid Razr crashed

cmberninghausen

Reaction score
I have a Droid Razr, rooted with Gummy. Downloaded Juice defender to save battery life and it crashed my phone. Went to fix it and it says programming failed battery low. So charged it, tried again when it said battery ok and as soon as it started to download again the same message came up saying battery low. How do I do override the battery when the phone doesn't disassemble?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I have a Droid Razr, rooted with Gummy. Downloaded Juice defender to save battery life and it crashed my phone. Went to fix it and it says programming failed battery low. So charged it, tried again when it said battery ok and as soon as it started to download again the same message came up saying battery low. How do I do override the battery when the phone doesn't disassemble?

Two ways...

1) Create (or buy) a "Factory Charging Cable", which is pinned in such a manner as to send power to the battery even when the phone is unresponsive.

2) Fool the phone into Charge only mode through the Boot Mode Selection Menu. Plug the phone in to the charger. Power off by pressing and holding the power and volume down. As soon as it shuts down, press all three buttons at once to boot into the Boot Mode Selection Menu, then press the volume down to the AP Fastboot selection and press the up volume button to select. Once in AP Fastboot, hit the power button. It should shut down and immediately reboot into Charge only mode. Allow it to charge to 100% before attempting to re-flash.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with speech to text translation. Please excuse any minor grammatical/punctuation/spelling errors.