Droid Razor Maxx HD goodnight

lucasarts

Reaction score
Any one having issues with when viewing something weather its on FB or a photo the screen turns black that closes in from the edge to center then comes back about 5 seconds later ?

killer428

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Nexus 6
Twitter
04Mystichrome
Any one having issues with when viewing something weather its on FB or a photo the screen turns black that closes in from the edge to center then comes back about 5 seconds later ?
No I don't have that issue but my screen goes black sometimes when I open an app. All I do is close the app and reopen then its fine.

Dennis630

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Razor Max HD
Yes, same exact issue but fairly rare as it has maybe done that 12 times since new.

katdoc

Reaction score
I have something similar that occasionally happens. It happens on this phone & the one that I just replaced was doing it also. Mine the screen goes blue then the black takes over from the edges, then the phone acts like its in sleep mode for a minute or so before I can "wake" it back up & it function again. It happens with multiple different apps and has even occurred when trying to dial on the phone. Very random when it occurs.