Razor Maxx HD to Replace Maxx? Your thoughts Well ... The dreaded ENCRYPTION UNSUCCESSFUL error remains on my Maxx and the company has offered to get me any VZ phone I would like. They have teased me with an iPhone 5 and Galaxy SIII, but I remain a loyal Moto man for now. Loved my Maxx and continue to use it for now as the EU error only occurs if I reboot it or power it off/on. Then it's a whole process to get it back to where I can get it setup by forcing the equivalent of a FDR. Can 't live with it this way, however. Anyhow -- I'm leaning towards the Razor Maxx HD since I really liked my Maxx. What are your thoughts on this decision? The unit has not been ordered and I can still be swayed, so let's hear it. Thx!!!