Razor Maxx HD ro Replace Maxx? Your thoughts

ripper2860

Reaction score
Razor Maxx HD to Replace Maxx? Your thoughts

Well ...

The dreaded ENCRYPTION UNSUCCESSFUL error remains on my Maxx and the company has offered to get me any VZ phone I would like. They have teased me with an iPhone 5 and Galaxy SIII, but I remain a loyal Moto man for now. Loved my Maxx and continue to use it for now as the EU error only occurs if I reboot it or power it off/on. Then it's a whole process to get it back to where I can get it setup by forcing the equivalent of a FDR. Can 't live with it this way, however. Anyhow -- I'm leaning towards the Razor Maxx HD since I really liked my Maxx. What are your thoughts on this decision? The unit has not been ordered and I can still be swayed, so let's hear it.

Thx!!!

Last edited:

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm... Unlocked Bootloader?? How's Battery life??

Battery life? It's all relative. Compared to a Maxx...poopy. I had one for a while. I would usually get a full day, but sometimes not. I was back to worrying about battery level all the time and I didn't like that. Signal strength for me was worse on the S3 as well. Back to my Maxx. I'm not a iphone guy, but my son just got one as his work required it for e-mail etc. and he loves it. Battery life is as good or better than my Maxx. As was said, if you're into customization, stay away from Apple. Razr Maxx HD should be sweet. I'd jump all over that offer.

jtc303

Reaction score
Battery life? It's all relative. Compared to a Maxx...poopy. I had one for a while. I would usually get a full day, but sometimes not. I was back to worrying about battery level all the time and I didn't like that. Signal strength for me was worse on the S3 as well. Back to my Maxx. I'm not a iphone guy, but my son just got one as his work required it for e-mail etc. and he loves it. Battery life is as good or better than my Maxx. As was said, if you're into customization, stay away from Apple. Razr Maxx HD should be sweet. I'd jump all over that offer.

Love my maxx hd, and I really liked my maxx but its def an upgrade...everything is better...build quality, battery life, speed, smoothness and obviously screen res... Cant recommend it enough

°||MaxxHD||°

Ksupernor2

Reaction score
Battery life is what I like. I recently tried a sIII. I sold it and went back to the maxx. I couldn't stand the battery life on the galaxy and it feels like a cheap made phone. I'm thinking about the maxx HD but I'm also thinking about waiting for the supposed x phone from Motorola. But for now I will wait for the jb update and see what happens. This is just my opinion and I hope you can find something that will fit your needs. Not mine

4low4fun

Reaction score
I would go with a maxx HD! I just switched to a regular maxx from a DROID 4. I can't brag about this phone enough!! And if the maxx HD is a better device!? Sounds like a no brainer to me!