Droid Pro got wet now will not unlock

tracyault

Reaction score
My Droid Pro got wet and initially wouldn't do anything. I've been doing the rice deal for 3 days now. The phone powers up and looks like it's normal but it won't let me unlock it. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Tracy

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Try the default unlock code, not the one that you set. I don't know if it will work, but perhaps it did some sort of a reset.

OP
T

tracyault

Reaction score
I don't have a code, just the slider on the touch screen. I tried the "mute" slide opposite of the unlock slider and it is not functioning either. Has anyone ran into a touchscreen that is inoperable?

OP
T

tracyault

Reaction score
My Droid Pro got wet and initially wouldn't do anything. I've been doing the rice deal for 3 days now. The phone powers up and looks like it's normal but it won't let me unlock it. The mute slider won't work either. (touch screen appears to be inoperative). Any suggestions? Thanks.

Tracy

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
You could try a factory reset, but not sure if that'll help or not. Sounds like water did its damage already.

Arodnum1

Reaction score
How do the indicators look? Are they totally smeared? Our do they still have the nice pattern? if its fine take it to Verizon and tell them you don't know what's wrong with it, hopefully you have insurance if this will work...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums