Droid Owners - What's Your Favorite Band?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
changes all the time.. but right now its either Ojos de Brujo (spanish for "eyes of the wizard") of Bill Withers. i know, opposite end of the spectrum..

rlb

Reaction score
Dave Mathews Band
Ray Lamontagne

Saw Ray 3 or 4 times with my fiancee in NYC and Philly over the last few years.

He is awesome live, especially the last shows we went to when it was just him acoustic. However, it doesn't take long for 1/2 the female crowd to get hammered and yell "I love you Ray" and "Winter Birds" between every song. Then the rest or the crowd gets pissed and starts yelling things back...It's pretty funny actually, but it sure does take away from a good show. I guess arena shows do have 1 thing going for them...

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm almost 50 and I'm not a big classic rock fan. Tool and A Perfect Circle are at the top of my list (not Pucifier though). Last I saw, Maynard mentioned that APC is not dead yet, although any APC cd will never be as good as the first. I also like Them Crooked Vultures, DMB, Live (they're from this area), Metallica, Chevelle, Mudvayne, Stone Temple Pilots, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Days of the New and Tantric. No wonder my daughter likes to hang out with me, huh?

jbernard703

Reaction score
I don't listen to any bands. All of my favorites are just reggae artist. Mavado and Vybz Kartel are my tops right now.

butch350

Reaction score
Bands...

* Grand Funk Railroad (Lp "Closer to Home")
* Beatles (Any song or LP)
* Rolling Stones (Flawless Guitar work from, keith Richards, Ron Woods)
* Prince (When he was an artist with a Name)
* Rare Earth (LP "Ma")
* Anything MoTown.

lschicky

Reaction score
My droid doesn't have enough space for music. Hell, my ipod (30Gig) doesn't have enough space for all my music. :icon_eek:

ips

Reaction score
Well, I'm almost 50 and I'm not a big classic rock fan. Tool and A Perfect Circle are at the top of my list (not Pucifier though). Last I saw, Maynard mentioned that APC is not dead yet, although any APC cd will never be as good as the first. I also like Them Crooked Vultures, DMB, Live (they're from this area), Metallica, Chevelle, Mudvayne, Stone Temple Pilots, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Days of the New and Tantric. No wonder my daughter likes to hang out with me, huh?

Mer de Noms was such a fantastic CD. 3 libras is such a beautiful song and judith is one of the angriest songs there is.