1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DROID Owner!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by bravozero, Jan 16, 2010.

1. bravozero

bravozero New Member

Hey all, just found this site, even though I've owned my DROID for a few weeks now. I went from a :palm: to a :blackberry: now I have a :motdroidvert:. Love this phone!
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

bravozero....better late than never...welcome to DF! You found a great place to get all the resources you need.
  3. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

What, no WM (wtf, no Icon love for WM?).

Welcome, I'm sure you'll be glad you switched.
  4. bravozero

bravozero New Member

^ Lol sorry, it was indeed a Palm with WinMo. Too lazy to find the icon at one in the morning.
  5. Magdroid

Magdroid New Member

Congrats! I've had this phone since Nov! And I still LOVE this thing! I still don't understand what BGR means when they say people don't <3 this phone like the iphone people, or the BB people do. I hated my Storm with a passion!
  6. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

I am tempted to send that idiot(s) (BGR) an invite to let me test his resolve. Somehow I don't think he would really "die for [his] iPhone" but I'm will to let him prove me wrong.:icon_ devil: