DROID Owner!

bravozero

Reaction score
Hey all, just found this site, even though I've owned my DROID for a few weeks now. I went from a :palm: to a :blackberry: now I have a :motdroidvert:. Love this phone!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all, just found this site, even though I've owned my DROID for a few weeks now. I went from a :palm: to a :blackberry: now I have a :motdroidvert:. Love this phone!
bravozero....better late than never...welcome to DF! You found a great place to get all the resources you need.

OP
B

bravozero

Reaction score
^ Lol sorry, it was indeed a Palm with WinMo. Too lazy to find the icon at one in the morning.

Magdroid

Reaction score
Congrats! I've had this phone since Nov! And I still LOVE this thing! I still don't understand what BGR means when they say people don't <3 this phone like the iphone people, or the BB people do. I hated my Storm with a passion!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I've had this phone since Nov! And I still LOVE this thing! I still don't understand what BGR means when they say people don't <3 this phone like the iphone people, or the BB people do. I hated my Storm with a passion!

I am tempted to send that idiot(s) (BGR) an invite to let me test his resolve. Somehow I don't think he would really "die for [his] iPhone" but I'm will to let him prove me wrong.:icon_ devil: