1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Droid Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by YukYuPhat, Jan 13, 2010.

1. YukYuPhat

YukYuPhat New Member

Hey Everyone, just got my new motorola droid this week. I have already been using this site to get the most out of my droid. I am a fan of this phone because of all the stuff you can do to it, and what it can do for me! :motdroidvert:
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the forum. I've become quite a fan myself not only of the Droid but of this forum as well. Enjoy!:)
  3. Bonnie1066

Bonnie1066 New Member

Help--Camera issues

I see that when you are in pictures/wallpaper you cannot delete the pictures. How do you move or delete them. I tried doing a long hold and it does nothing. I hit the menu and it comes up "capture". That does nothing either.

So now I have duplicates--not sure how I even accomplished that-LOL!

Can someone shed some light on how to use this? I am a total NOVICE!!!

Thanks,
    Bon
  4. RW-1

RW-1 New Member

The default wallpapers you cannot remove, unless you root your phone.