Owner of batteries4less.com says HI

coryon

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Coryon Redd. I am the President and owner of batteries4less.com and the proud owner of a new Motorola Droid. :motdroidvert:

I started using a palm pilot when about 10 years ago. I migrated into Palm phones with the Treo 650 and later 700 (not 755p, yuck).
After 2 of my coworkers got Motorola Droids, I decided to take the plunge and upgrade. I have had my droid for a week now and I have been installing a variety of applications (so far I recommend: HelixLauncher, Quick Settings, Meebo IM, Tricorder, Sound Manager, Pandora, Monty Python Soundboard, Ringdroid, Roboform Bookmarklet, Redpokerclub Texas Hold Em).

I have also been working to transfer my Palm files to the Droid. I have gotten contacts moved over with vcard export but I still need to get my tasks, memos, and photos transfered and synced (somewhere).

Droidforums.net has been my go to spot to answer my many questions about the Droid. Thanks for all the help.

Thanks,
Coryon Redd
President
batteries4less.com

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome. So I have to ask, when you coming out with a same-sized extended battery for the droid? Oh yeah and the battery should be for less :D

OP
C

coryon

Reaction score
Trying to source the extended battery

We are working to become an authorized reseller of Motorola to see if we can get them to do an OEM version. We have contacted Seidio about their extended battery but it is ridiculously expensive. I have done a lot of research about this topic in droidforums especially this very active thread - 78 pages with almost daily posts over the last 6 months. Motorola definitely needs to wake up!

We are also really quality conscious and I don't think the Seidio aftermarket battery can be trusted. People have reported strange shutdowns and other side effects. We have been in business for over 10 years and our customer ratings couldn't take a hit because of the reported issues.

I will be keeping an eye on it and report back.

Cheers,
Coryon

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, I was just trying to be funny, but thanks for the effort you guys are putting out!

Diordna

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Coryon Redd. I am the President and owner of batteries4less.com and the proud owner of a new Motorola Droid. :motdroidvert:

I started using a palm pilot when about 10 years ago. I migrated into Palm phones with the Treo 650 and later 700 (not 755p, yuck).
After 2 of my coworkers got Motorola Droids, I decided to take the plunge and upgrade. I have had my droid for a week now and I have been installing a variety of applications (so far I recommend: HelixLauncher, Quick Settings, Meebo IM, Tricorder, Sound Manager, Pandora, Monty Python Soundboard, Ringdroid, Roboform Bookmarklet, Redpokerclub Texas Hold Em).

I have also been working to transfer my Palm files to the Droid. I have gotten contacts moved over with vcard export but I still need to get my tasks, memos, and photos transfered and synced (somewhere).

Droidforums.net has been my go to spot to answer my many questions about the Droid. Thanks for all the help.

Thanks,
Coryon Redd
President
batteries4less.com
Welcome!

Need any questions about the droid just PM me!
I'm also here if you want to start rooting so you can see what it can REALLY do and have a way better droid than your 2 friends ;)