DROID made with Diamonds and Lasers

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
[video=youtube;2S0nfianCWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2S0nfianCWo[/video]​

It's no secret that Verizon's line-up of DROID branded smartphones from Motorola are arguably the best built Android handsets on the market. If there ever was a video that could validate the the argument that they are in fact the best built Android smartphones on the market, this would be it. We here at DroidForums headquarters have always praised Motorola's Droid Line up as some of the best phones ever built and this video pretty much proves it. Enjoy.....

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Holding the Note 3 in my hands, the quality of the build is much better than my old S3 or my wife's S4 but ya, Motorola Droid phones have always been just better in built quality.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
You know Apple would have hyped that kind of fit and finish to no end if it were one of their devices. Great piece, but build quality doesn't matter if your target audience doesn't know it's there. The details of that build are new to me, so how much does the average consumer know regarding these devices? Step up your game =p

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Dude....that is AWESOME! I wish my note 3 was built like that! I would give up the replaceable battery and the SD card slot(only for the 64GB version) for that build quality ANYDAY! Im sure that phone is built to last 2 years. My note 3.....well im in the jump program....im sure it will last the 6 months if I decide its not for me.

The need to push that commercial HAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRDDDDDD! They would sell a butt load!

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
I considered switching to the new MAXX from my GNex until I saw that it didn't have onscreen buttons. I love the build quality and radios from Moto and want them to make the next Nexus and ​put it on Verizon.